Hello everyone!! Oh my gosh have done so much already I cant even say it all! I could write so much.
Assisi was cold cold cold beacuse it was a hill town, I got so see so much cool spiritual stuff, the basilicas of san francesco (st francis) and santa chiara (st claire)- which were beautiful! i was in san francesco 11 years to the day that part of the upper church collapsed and killed several people, kinda weird. His tomb was so moving-- it was dimly lit in the lower church, and had pews for people to pray in and look at his stone coffin. the fresco cycle let me learn much more about his life.... i def. dont know as much about saints as other people here do! o well, im learning! Well, were getting kicked out of the library, but i have so much more to tell later! ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment